T-mobile Go has been updated to version 3.0 and is now available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Here are the key features: – New interface.
T-Mo Go has now been re-designed to make it easier to use, and more fun to use.
The app now displays the latest weather and traffic information for your city, making it easier for you to plan your journey.
– More than 80 new sports options.
Mo Go now includes multiple sports modes, including indoor and outdoor cycling, running, biking and swimming, cycling, golf, surfing, soccer, golf and more.
The sports are shown as separate tabs within the app.
– New notifications and music playlists.
There are new notifications in the app to let you know about weather and the current traffic.
– Get live traffic forecasts and real-time updates from your city.
– Improved location sharing.
Now you can share locations with friends and family by simply swiping left or right on the screen.
– Added new music and notifications.
You can now hear the music from your favorite artists by playing them in the notification area of the app, and music from the most popular sports by tapping the play icon in the top left corner.
– Swipe up or down to see how much time you have left in the workout.
Tmo Go now also shows how long you have until the next session.
– Add more sports to the calendar.
TMo Go includes the most exciting sports, including cycling, basketball, swimming, surfing and more, so you can plan your trip and keep up with the schedule.
– Now you’ll be able to search for the best T.M.O.G.C.O.: The Most Popular Gym and Fitness Center.
Search for the nearest T.MO Gym or Fitness Center by location and see what’s new, including discounted rates and other offers.
– You can also use TMoGo to book a TMO Fitness Class or an exclusive TMO Gym Training session.
This will allow you to save money and time on your training session.
You’ll be given access to the Gym, Fitness Class, and Session options when you log in to the app through the gym.
– We added a new music option in the gym, so now you can hear your favorite songs while you’re at the gym and/or fitness class.
– In the workout section, you can now adjust the volume and speed of music on the workout page.
You will still be able adjust this volume and/binaural-like playback through the settings menu.
– When you enter a workout, you’ll now see a countdown and a countdown clock to help you keep track of how long it takes to complete your workout.
– The new gym and fitness classes feature more than 40 unique workouts that include yoga, pilates, dance, and swimming.
They can be played in any order you choose.
– TmoGo now has an all-new music playlist feature that includes your favorite tunes.
– To add a workout to your calendar, tap the gym icon next to your name in the navigation bar, then tap “add”.
You’ll now have the option to add a new workout to the gym by tapping “add a workout”.
– When a new gym is added to your schedule, you will be asked if you want to cancel the workout you’ve added.
If you do, you won’t have to cancel it.
If not, you must cancel the gym for at least two days.
– Tap on the calendar to see a list of all the available workout times.
If a workout is scheduled to start at 10am or after, you might see a blue “Start” button that indicates the start time of the workout, and the time of day it’s scheduled to take place.
You also can schedule your workout to start any time, even if it’s after sunset.
You may also want to look for other activities on the TMO calendar, such as tennis, karate or golf.
You won’t need to cancel your workout and still have it available.
– If you have more than one gym to add to your TMO workout, Tmo now includes a countdown timer for each gym, which helps you remember how many minutes it will take to complete the workout and stay connected to it.
– There’s a new activity section in the Gym section.
This allows you to add workouts from other TMO gyms, like the San Francisco Bay Area and Chicago.
The activity section also includes a list for upcoming workouts.
Tap on any workout and you’ll see all of the activities it has scheduled for that day.
– Adding workouts is now more intuitive and easier than ever.
You now have a tap on the gym you want and a tap in the right corner of the screen to add the workout to that gym, and tap the “Add to My Schedule” button in the lower right corner to add it to your upcoming workout.
Now when you’re on your way to a workout session, you’re